Map production and cartographic services are available for print and online formats. GEOMAP personnel have substantial experience in publishing maps in books, journals, magazines, brochures, and other outlets. Large format printing services are available.
- Illinois Contestant map for the 2012 Geography Bee sponsored by National Geographic.
- Demographics of Radon testing in McLean County, Illinois in partnership with the Health Sciences Department and the Department of Nuclear Safety
- Total ISU Alumni residing in Illinois per congressional district.
- Maps of Europe - On the Eve of WWI and After WWI to be published in a book about Woodrow Wilson.
- Aging In Place Atlas in partnership with the East Central Illinois Area Agency on Aging (ECIAAA)
- Improving strategies for student recruitment in partnership with the ISU Office of Enrollment
- Map of global sea level rise that appeared in National Geographic, “Nature’s Fury” (Special Issue). 2010.
- Maps of World War I that appeared in Kennedy, R. 2009. The Will to Believe: Woodrow Wilson, World War I, and America's Strategy for Peace and Security. Kent State University Press.
We provide a range of GIS services, including database creation, spatial analysis, and visualization, to support a variety of project needs. Price estimates for specific projects are available by contacting GEOMAP personnel.
- Development of a digital map of the ISU campus in partnership with ISU Facilities Management
- Development of a 3-D geodatabase and mapping of archaeological artifacts (James Skibo, Sociology & Anthropology).
- Development of a geodatabase for parcels and zoning in Logan County